Payment for Courses
- Attendees are requested to submit payment for their course prior to the start of the course however, they will be permitted to pay for their course during the course.
- Anyone not paid in full prior to the end of the course will not receive a certificate at the conclusion of the course.
Forms of Payment Accepted
- Cash, Check or Credit Card
- If paying by check, make check payable to Baytown Police Academy
- Mail payment to:
Baytown Police Academy & Training Center
203 E. Wye Drive
Baytown, TX 77520
To Pay with a credit card, click Make A Payment
- No refunds will be issued for attendees failing to show up for a course.
- Attendees who have paid for their course, but are unable to attend, may receive a credit to be used towards a future course if they send notification via email that they will not be in attendance at least 1 business day before the start of a course.
- Departments who have paid for an attendee may send a substitute in place of the registered attendee if they send notification via email of the change at least 1 business day before the start of the course.
No Show Policy
- Anyone registered for a course who fails to show up for the course will still be required to pay for that seat.
- Anyone needing to cancel a registration may do so at least 1 business day before the start of a course.
- Anyone who is registered for a course and fails to notify via email that they will not be in attendance at least 1 business day before the start of the course, will receive an invoice for that seat.
- Attendees will not be allowed to register for future courses until the invoice is paid.